News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

CATCHING-UP! (?)

Started by JIM CLC # 15000, November 11, 2006, 02:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JIM CLC # 15000

11-10-06
To: ALL lovers and owners of USED,ABUSED and MISUSED CADILLACS and CADILLAC-La SALLES  I was reading todays newspaper and ran accross the following headlines by Sarah Karush,AP writer, date line Detroit: U.S.cars make inroads in quality.With sub headlines as followers. (Asian models lead in reliability, but domestics improve) The artical goes on to list the "most" and "least" reliable vehicles. In all fairness to MS.Karush, She quoted information put-out by the "consmer Report" people. Oh,BTW,CADILLAC lost out to LEXUS LS in the Luxury Car Class., BUT, we know better,dont we?

JIM CLC # 15000

11-10-06
ALL Readers, I forgot to put my "signture" on my post. Must be what is ment by "a senior monent" LOL
Good Luck,JIM

Bruce Reynolds # 18992

Gday Jim,

At least you caught up with yourself.

If you pass yourself, after catching up with yourself, are you then ahead of yourself?

Bruce,
The Tassie Devil(le),
60 CDV

Rhino 21150

Isnt that kind of like catching up to the light from your headlights?