News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Potomac Region - monthly meeting

Started by veesixteen, November 17, 2009, 10:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veesixteen

At the invitation of CLC member and friend, Chris Cummings (V-16, Fleetwood style #4330), and because Gita and I happen to be in Washington, D.C., for a couple of weeks, I was able to attend the region's monthly meeting, held in neighboring Maryland, and to get to know people I knew only by name, e.g. Vince Taliano who runs the region masterfully and puts out one of (if not) the best regional CLC newsletters.

It was  a pleasure to be a part of the group; sorry I fumbled the description of the Cadillac Database; you can get a much clearer understanding of how it happened by reading the "Foreword" ...as soon as the site is up and running again. Please do think of sending me good pics of original or well-restored members' cars for inclusion in the "Databse" photo section.

See you in Kansas, next July ...and perhaps Touraine, France, next September. 
Yann Saunders, CLC #12588
Compiler and former keeper of "The Cadillac Database"
aka "MrCadillac", aka "Veesixteen"

Vince Taliano #13852

Yann,

It was a real treat to have you attend one of our meetings.  Thanks for coming and sharing information about the Cadillac database. 

Look forward to seeing you at future events.

Talk with you later,

Vince
Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 4,000 pictures!)

harry s

Yann,
     It was a pleasure to meet you at our meeting last evening. Your description of the Data Base was most informative and most of all it shows the passion, dedication and hard work you have put into it. Look forward to seeing you at other events. Harry Scott
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum