News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

FOR SALE: 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Started by Robert A. Morris, March 07, 2010, 02:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert A. Morris

Sorry, my earlier listing did not provide sufficient information. I had gottten interrupted. I don't know how to edit earlier listing so lets try this. 1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham with 110,450 miles since new. Just recently completed 4600 mile trip without issues. Has rare fabric seats. Black cherry exterior with matching interior. I am third owner to the best of my knowledge and I have all service records for the past five years. LT-1 engine performs flawslessly. Fairly new tires and brakes with ceramic pads. Price $3500.00 to CLC members. Going on EBAY on Tuesday 9 March 2010. Call me @ 716-694-9830 for additional information or Email at toycarsgt@aol.com

35-709

For those that would like to know where this car is located, the area code suggests western NY state.
Geoff N.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2