News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1960 Air Suspension Line: Compressor to Reservoir

Started by Jon Riley #13576, May 18, 2010, 04:46:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Riley #13576

Hi,

I am looking for someone who has a 1959 - 60 Air Ride Compressor To Reservoir Tank Air Pressure Line.  The one I have is leaking.  I have left a message with Mastermind, but was wondering if anyone else carries this part. 

Thanks,

Jon Riley

Richard

A few years ago I made some EXACTcopy lines for the compresser to tank.
It took a lot of trouble as we had to modify a press die and turn up the fittings by hand.
They looked real good, can't tell from original.
I have two left, could part with one, they need the flaring on the ends and nuts.
I stress again these are exact concours repros. The Mastermind line iis fine and will do the job, but is not an exact cppy of original. I may have a slightly used Mastermind one, somewere as I bought one, before I decided to make my own. E mail me direct if you need more help, I am in new Zealand.
Richard

eldo59

I have a repro that I had made up but never used because I found an NOS one.
It's ready to bolt in.Let me know if you want it.
Mauro Bonfitto