News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1975 Eldorado with ACRS (air bags) $700

Started by Davidinhartford, August 09, 2011, 06:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidinhartford

Not my car.  Just a lead.

Spotted this on Craigslist.    Very very rare car with factory air bags.   Worthy of restoration.

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/2469707309.html

TJ Hopland

I have never even seen a photo of one before.  Neat.

Would be even more rare if it had ABS and EFI.   ABS ended in 74? or was it 75?  Was the EFI available in the eldo in 75 or just the C's?
73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI, over 30 years of ownership and counting
Somewhat recently deceased daily drivers, 80 Eldo Diesel & 90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

Davidinhartford

EFI was available in 75 on all models.   ABS  aka: Trackmaster was available in 76 as well.    ACRS was available in 74 75 & 76.

I have more photos of ACRS cars at one of my Flickr photo sites.   Link is here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1619498@N22/pool/

anastos

Interesting....even looks like it has an Astroroof as well.  I doubt there were too many ACRS/Astroroof cars sold....
Corey Gamble
1975 Mandarin CDV

Rare1975Caddys

It's been sold for a while.  I tried to buy it, but because a cell phone no-signal issue where I was, I missed an important deal closing call, and it got sold to another person  :-(   

Luckily, I at least have my 1975 Coupe Deville with the ACRS and Sunroof.  Would have been nice to also have that Eldo as equipped in my collection.
75 CDV Cabriolet Jennifer Blue Fac. SunRoof & ACRS
75 Eldo Cab Jennifer Blue AstroRoof & Monticello Cloth
75 Eldo Cab Roxena Red AstoRoof
75.5 Seville Triple Silver (1st 2000 Series)
76 Eldorado T-Top Pickup Conversion
77 SDV d'Elegance

Davidinhartford

Quote from: Rare1975Caddys on September 03, 2011, 10:39:27 AM
It's been sold for a while.  I tried to buy it, but because a cell phone no-signal issue where I was, I missed an important deal closing call, and it got sold to another person  :-(   

Luckily, I at least have my 1975 Coupe Deville with the ACRS and Sunroof.  Would have been nice to also have that Eldo as equipped in my collection.

Do you have any new photos you can share with the ACRS flickr group?

Rare1975Caddys

You have some of mine already.  When I take others I will send your way.
75 CDV Cabriolet Jennifer Blue Fac. SunRoof & ACRS
75 Eldo Cab Jennifer Blue AstroRoof & Monticello Cloth
75 Eldo Cab Roxena Red AstoRoof
75.5 Seville Triple Silver (1st 2000 Series)
76 Eldorado T-Top Pickup Conversion
77 SDV d'Elegance