News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Help! I need a photo of keys to a 1992 Cadillac Seville

Started by Jeff Kay CLC#7630, February 17, 2012, 08:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Kay CLC#7630

Hello all,

I am in dire need of some assistance. 

I am a Homicide Detective for the City of Oxnard, in California.  I am working a murder case where I need a photograph of an original set of keys to a 1992 Cadillac Seville.  I'm looking for a photo of the electronic key fob, square ignition key, and the round trunk key on a key ring together (with no other keys).  I believe that the keys were the same for all the 1992 models.

I cannot find such a photo on the internet, so I decided to ask some club members.

If anyone out there can help me with this I would be very grateful.  Please email me the photograph and add your name, CLC number, and the model of 1992 Cadillac you own.  The reason I need this information, is so that I can document that these are actual 1992 Cadillac Seville keys. 

Please email the photo to jeff.kay@oxnardpd.org 

Thank you very much,
Jeff Kay 
CLC#7630

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Jeff: The ignition and trunk keys are the same style as those used on other 1992 Cadillacs however the remotes were different. The restyled 1992 Eldorado and Seville had a retangular style remote while the other Cadillac models continued to use the older more square type style remote.

If unable to find a member w/relevant keys, you will be able to find a picture of them and remote in a 1992 Seville owner's manual which can often be found on eBay- if that's of any help.

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Glen

And the owner’s manual would provide better evidence than a picture from one of us. 
Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104