News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1982 and up flower car

Started by caddyfinatic, October 28, 2012, 09:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddyfinatic

Been looking for a driver quality flower car...nothing pristine and no rust buckets either.I currently have a garden variety Caballero (El Camino twin) and love the car ride with the couch/mulch/fishing gear etc hauling capacity as opposed to a real pick-up,but a flower car would be MUCH nicer and a more welcome steed in the stable. Any and all leads info appreciated.....
mike

1959 CoupeDeVille
2004 Deville

C.R. Patton II

Hello Mike

Glad to hear you are looking for a flower car. They are very rare. You should focus your search on the Professional Car Society.

Also since you are located in Connecticut you should contact Dave Ruben of the CLC Lower Hudson Valley Region. They are a super group of people.

I look forward to meeting you at next year's Grand National in Boston and/or CLCMRC Gilmore event in Hickory Corners.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

Eric S. Maypother #15104

Eric :)
1990 Cadillac Brougham