News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Western Wheel Co 16x5 Turbine wheels for 70's FWD Eldorado or Olds Toronado

Started by d307p, October 15, 2013, 02:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d307p

For sale are four (4) very rare 15x6 Western Wheel Company Turbine wheels specifically manufactured for the FWD front wheel drive Olds Toronado or Cadillac Eldorado.

Wheels were produced in the mid 1970's and these are no longer manufactured.

I bought these wheels "used" to put on my 1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible.  The clear coat and black insert paint were wearing so I started stripping and polishing the wheels.  I decided not to use them on my car.  You will need to either finishing stripping the black insert paint (clear coat is removed) or have them powder coated.

I have 5 center caps, 2 are polished aluminum finish and 3 are chrome.  I have 5 center emblems, 2 are Cadillac and 3 are Western Wheel W.  On of the center emblems has 2 prongs missing but glue or double edge tape would hold it in place.

$650.00  Local pickup only as I will not ship these wheels as the shipping cost would be too high.

Dave Presto
Mount Joy, PA
(717) 405-9452

Dave Presto CLC#27070
Mount Joy, PA
1977 Coupe Deville
1989 Brougham Monarch Firemist
2003 Oldsmobile Bravada
2012 Durango Citadel (Wife's)