News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

Bunches of 64 Cadillac Parts, Roughly Six cars dismantled in semi-trailers Col's

Started by Peter H. Luft CLC#19778, December 04, 2008, 01:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

63 for me

Quote from: Peter H. Luft CLC#19778 on December 04, 2008, 01:27:36 PM
Cleaning out parts inventory that I stored up for six 64 Eldorado's....over ten years.........Motors = lowest mileage 22k highest 89k....Transmissions, Rear axle assemblies, plus miles of wiring switches, windows, doors, hoods, front end clips, wheels, hubcaps, radios, all the STUFF when we dismantled six 64 cars plus a lot of NOS parts as extras for the Eldo's.......................There is probably over $15K invested not counting the NOS stuff, I never kept track... it gets crazy you know..........make a resonable offer (What ever that means in todays world) bring your Tractor Truck and you'll own the parts and a semi-trailer..................or we can piece meal it out.......No Eldo parts to speak of...........Couple Header bows for 64 Convertible tops, they fit all GM cars big body that year 64..............................I'm a hobbyist not a dealer and do not want to become one,,sooooooooooooooooo what do you say, the total lot or the special part you may need........................"The Ole 64 Eldo Guy ", peter
need 2 vent mtrs got some?

63 for me

Quote from: 63 for me on October 10, 2013, 12:58:34 PM
need 2 vent mtrs got some?
[/quote
hi peter I live in cols are , would love to come by and root a few things
Gerry kerr
614-256-5616]

russ austin

I'll take the NSS's.   Sending a PM, as I would like to talk to you about getting lots of parts from you.
R.Austin

russ austin

Pete, cant send a PM.  can you send me an email to;  russ85747@hotmail.com
My junk filter will delete the email, if the title does not say something about Cadillac parts.

Russ Austin
caddyshack restorations

www.1963caddyshack.com
R.Austin

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Guys,
Are you reading the dates on this topic??? It's almost 5 YEARS OLD! Peter is LONG GONE from this board.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

blugg

russ austin

Blugg, I have lots of 64 parts, to include a hood. I'm in Arizona.

email me at  russ85747@hotmail.com 
R.Austin