News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Wanted ---- 68 rear bumper center

Started by speach, October 20, 2013, 07:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speach

I have a 68 Deville and my rear bumper has seen better days. It's got a nice size ding in it and holes were drilled in it to attach a trailer hitch to it. I would love to get a nice driver quality one at a decent price. I live near Charlotte NC so a local one would be great so I wouldn't have to pay for crazy shipping.

Thanks, William   
Current cars:
1986 Military Chevrolet Diesel G30 Box Van
1968 Conv DeVille
1989 Toyota SpaceCruiser

You cant take your car with you in the end so drive the dang thing.

WilliamTrausch

speach

Its hard to believe that nobody on here could help me out. Anyways I found one.
Current cars:
1968 Conv DeVille
1989 Toyota SpaceCruiser

WilliamTrausch

60eldo

Believe it,,I have a whole car parting out,,and rear buper
Jon. Kluczynski

Jeffrey Burland

Well, so much for being out of town and not watching this. And for previous contact losing my info. Guess I'll have to ping old contacts more often. Jeff
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

speach

Theirs so many random people out there who are selling parts remembering any can be hard. Besides just about all the ones specializing in Cad stuff are max on prices. 60 Eldo I know your in Canada. Too much$ for shipping. Can prob buy two for what a bumper plus shipping would be. Cadillac Heaven had one for me and they are a two hour drive away but they wanted over 300 without any trim or clips. Not saying it's not worth it, but my experience has shown me parts always come up if you are willing to wait a bit. The one I found I'm getting for 150 plus like 60 for shipping. If it wasn't for being able to find parts like this, this youngster couldn't afford the hobby.
Current cars:
1968 Conv DeVille
1989 Toyota SpaceCruiser

WilliamTrausch

Jeffrey Burland

Yeah, these computers should really come with contact lists. ;-) Geez, if those are the prices, now, I've got to raise mine! Best of luck with your deVille conv.
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

speach

I think Cadillac heaven is just trying to scrape any dollar they can. Could be wrong.
Current cars:
1968 Conv DeVille
1989 Toyota SpaceCruiser

WilliamTrausch

speach

Well it looks like I am still looking for this rear bumper. Two people contacted me and said that they had nice bumpers. Both ended up having significant dings and dents. I already have one like that so If you have a nice one let me know.
Current cars:
1968 Conv DeVille
1989 Toyota SpaceCruiser

WilliamTrausch