News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Need dash instrument 40 LaSalle

Started by Tim Wolly, December 09, 2013, 04:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Wolly

Needing dash instruments for my 40 LaSalle, any leads?419-366-7321 or timwolly2email addresses not permitted
Thank you all,  Tim Wolly
1940 LaSalle 52-27 low streetrod
1978 Mustang ll
1965 Dodge Dart GT stroked

C.R. Patton II

Hello Tim

Welcome to the CLC Forum!

Please join our national organization and a region or afiliate near your residence to enjoy all of the benefits of membership. We have a fantastic Grand National planned next summer in Lake George, New York. We would love to see your LaSalle.

I was unclear with your post request. I would like you to share with us the model, picture, and all of your LaSalle part/mechanical needs. Then we can provide the proper manufacturer or supplier to address your desires. You can also reach me with any question.

We want to assist you.
All good men own a Cadillac but great gentlemen drive a LaSalle. That is the consequence of success.

jbuchold

Jack has some for the Model 52
jack buchold, CLC 13967

Brad Ipsen CLC #737

In 1940 dash instruments (and all of the dash chrome for that matter) interchange across all models from LaSalle 50 series to V-16 except for the emblem at the bottom middle of the dash and the horn button.  LaSalle is different on those.
Brad Ipsen
1940 Cadillac 60S
1938 Cadillac 9039
1940 Cadillac 6267
1940 LaSalle 5227
1949 Cadillac 6237X
1940 Cadillac 60S Limo