News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Cadillac Eldorado Convertible 1975 front plastic "bumper" - where to find?

Started by Legoland, May 13, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legoland

Hi

I cant find a place to buy the flexible plastic part that is right behind the vertical right, front light on my Cadillac Eldorado Convertible 1975 Hazelnutbrown.

See attachment.

I hope you can help

Thank you

Kim

Steve Passmore

Steve

Present
1937 60 convertible coupe
1941 62 convertible coupe
1941 62 coupe

Previous
1936 70 Sport coupe
1937 85 series V12 sedan
1938 60 coupe
1938 50 coupe
1939 60S
1940 62 coupe
1941 62 convertible coupe x2
1941 61 coupe
1941 61 sedan x2
1941 62 sedan x2
1947 62 sedan
1959 62 coupe

Legoland

Wow, that was quick.

Thank you Steve. I will ask them if they ship to Denmark.

Carl Fielding

This is a common problem, and is labor intensive. The bumper has to be removed. Replace both sides. How are the rear fills ?

50 years ago, I spent many months living in Denmark. That gave me a better outlook on life. Also, my father married a Danish friend of mine. She liked older men. You and your Cadillac are lucky to be Danish !     -  Cadillac Carl

Legoland

Hi Carl

Thanks for the uplifting reply :-)

I really like my Cadillac. And I presume it likes being in Denmark too. However I think it still misses California where I got it originally.

Carl Fielding

Drive it to Sicily in the winter, Kim. That should cure any homesickness for California !
Did you come to California when you purchased it ? I hope you were able to do so and got to explore some of the USA. One of my Danish girlfriends and I drove corner to corner, South Florida to Northwest Washington State, by way of Chicago in 1969. She was incredulous as to how long it took at speed. Day after day. It was very difficult for her to believe we were not "there yet".   -  Cadillac Carl

V63

I just posted a NEW in box ORIGINAL for the Left rear (images in ‘for sale’ column). $199