News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

WTB DISTRIBUTOR CADILLAC OR LASALLE 1937 1938 1939

Started by JC Boutin, May 12, 2018, 09:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC Boutin

NEED A CADILLAC OR LASALLE  1937-39 DISTRIBUTOR in very good condition.

IF I am wright the number on the tag is 1110604

Thanks,

JC Boutin

jcboutin@hotmail.com

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hi JC. I might have a 656-G dist. for a '37 LaSalle. Do you need the tower also ? John C. Lehman CLC # 26365...

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hi JC. Just looked at my 665-G dist. Guy I bought it off of said it was rebuilt. No play in shaft and has green paint marks where assembled. I would rather sell the tower with the dist. Have any extra '37 LaSalle parts to trade  ?  John C. Lehman , CLC # 26365...

JC Boutin

Hi John,

Please send me some pictures with serial tag at my
jcboutin@hotmail.com

How much do you ask for it

Thanks

JC Boutin
jcboutin@hotmail.com

1937 LaSalle coupe

Hi JC. I don't do pictures. No scanner or a camera good enough to take close ups. Distributor is for a '37 LaSalle. # 665-G. As stated before, looks rebuilt. Including a new points breaker plate. If you are not satisfied return dist. and I will give your money back less shipping. Distributor and tower price is $150.00 plus about $20.00 shipping... Thanks ... John C. Lehman... CLC # 26365...

Carl Fielding

J.C. As I have recommended, buy this distributor now. This is a typical price from a realistic friend. John, this is a standard replacement solution for the biodegradable distributors on model 314 Cadillacs, 1926 & 1927. Look great, run better.   -  Carl

1937 LaSalle coupe