News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

Steering coupling parts needed 1956 Cadillac 62 series. See pic.

Started by RayRay, January 19, 2019, 08:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

Everything with a red X I have, I need everything else. Thanks.

Classic

Have you checked with Lares Corp in Minnesota?  They may be able to help?  https://www.larescorp.com/
Gene Menne
CLC #474

Bobby B

That's pretty much standard hardware for any coupler. As stated above, Lares is a good source. You might try AMK for just the hardware. Good Luck!
                                                                                            Bobby
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH

fishnjim

I know when I bought my coupling for '58, there were several sets of "universal" attachment parts; stand off bolts, nuts, and spacers/hold downs in there, so it fit more than one year.   You might try getting a coupling replacement set to get the hardware.   I know where leftovers are setting in my shop but I don't recall where I purchased.   I suspect somewhere like local NAPA or Summit racing since it's a non-specific part.   It came in a blister pack.   I'd give them but not sure if they match what you need.   We're not talking rare or a lot of money here, not worth shipping.