News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1973 Eldorado convertible - $21K - 64,000 miles Phoenix AZ

Started by BJM, February 02, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

It's a worn out roach. But... it's got the rare 501 CI motor. HAHAHA!!
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

suchan

Looks like they "reconditioned" the dash with shoe polish.
Southworth, Washington
CLC #28060
1937 LaSalle 5019 Sedan
Cars that got away:
1930 Ford Model A Roadster and AA Flatbed
(2) 1938 Buick Sedans
1942 Chev Blackout Coupe
1953 Ford F100
1955 Ford Victoria
1956 Sedan DeVille
1962 Peugeot 403
1965 Peugeot 404
1971 Eldorado Convertible

James Landi

This one is sad, sad, sad for the price.   One can only hope that the owner gets realistic, and that this car  is "re priced" at a fair market value, and it goes to a good home and that it is enjoyed for what it is and not what he's presenting.  It's missing the leather interior, likely has a D.O.A. climate control, dead automatic level control.  So assuming that the chassis and drive train are in  good condition, and one would want the climate control and rear end level control to work, it's thousands of dollars.  And if you really wanted a leather interior?  So what's the bottom line   James

MaR

BJM

Thankfully the 70's Eldorado convertibles are relatively plentiful, except - I don't see a lot of 1971's on craigs list.  See a fair amount of 74-76 convertibles. 

Once spring rolls around in the Midwest, they will start popping up again.  Not a white fan, but there was a nice 1974 White Red in Minnesota for 2 months that dropped off after Christmas, pretty sure it found a home. 

Thanks to you guys I pay attention to some details and know you need to see these cars in person. The plastic bits degrade inside and out. 

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Jeff Rose
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille