News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1971 DeVille, coupe or sedan

Started by MrPublicTime, November 30, 2018, 04:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrPublicTime

Yes, hard to believe, but I'm looking for a nice 1971 CDV or SDV.  Sorry, no projects - been there done that!  There is a gold CDV up for auction at Raleigh in December, but it's already been sold twice this year at GAA!  Inspection revealed very poor paint, despite only 16k miles.  E-mail me directly at ian@Lumichron.com if you like (I'm a total novice at forums).  I recently re-joined the Club and I'm car-less.  Thanks!  Ian Macartney      No 8532                       

turk

I have a mint 73 Coupe, trip black, 22k orig miles, new radials, pics on request,
A/C changed to 134 and all new. Black leather, tilt & tellicop steering, Rt side mirror,
New radiator, $15k. firm
Car is as new, per trunk.
C Dunn. 518-755-7758
Or
cdunn8482@yahoo.com
Carlos Dunn  #21290

Harley Earl

Quote from: turk on April 28, 2020, 04:53:18 PM
I have a mint 73 Coupe, trip black, 22k orig miles, new radials, pics on request,
A/C changed to 134 and all new. Black leather, tilt & tellicop steering, Rt side mirror,
New radiator, $15k. firm
Car is as new, per trunk.
C Dunn. 518-755-7758
Or
cdunn8482@yahoo.com

Carlos, Your '73 sounds amazing!  Can you post some pics for us covid shoppers!  Ian, if you're not sentimental about the year, act fast, the classic market is doing fairly well these days.  I agree with Ian's assessment of "Projects".
Hoping for a Standard Trans Cimarron

Previous
1950 Series 61 Sedan - Savoy Gray
1974 Coupe de Ville - Victorian Amber Firemist
1959 Coupe de Ville - Brenton Blue
And 20 "other" Cadillacs from the 40s to the 80s

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

The OP hasn't been on the board since last September....
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.