News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1967 Deville Seat Track Trim

Started by MikeLawson, May 21, 2020, 07:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeLawson

I'm looking for the thin plastic plastic trim piece that surrounds the outside bottom of the left front seat track. This is for a 1967 Deville but I believe the same part fits several years. Any help finding this part will be greatly appreciated.

Cadillac Fleetwood

Is this the flat piece of plastic that resembles a sleeve, which slips over the leading edge of the seat track carpet retainer?  If so, I have these, and can send them to you.  I remember that your interior is black. If it is the piece that is vertical, and wraps around the exposed side of the seat track, I'll check and see if I have one.

Charles Fares
Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"

Chuck Swanson

Not sure about 67, but '66 uses two pieces on each side on the bottom that surrounds the seat brackets FYI.  Chuck
CLC Lifetime
AACA Lifetime
Like 65-66 Club: www.facebook.com/6566Cadillac
66 DeVille Convertible-CLC Sr Wreath, (AACA 1st Jr 2021, Senior 2022, 1st GN 2022 Sr GN 2023), Audrain Concours '22 3rd in Class.
66 Sedan DeVille hdtp
66 Calais pillar sedan
66 Series 75 9-pass limo
65 Eldorado (vert w/bucket seats)
65 Fleetwood
07 DTS w/ Performance pkg.
67 Chevy II Nova (AACA Sr GN 2018)
69 Dodge Coronet R/T

MikeLawson

If it is the piece that is vertical, and wraps around the exposed side of the seat track, I'll check and see if I have one.

Charles,

The piece I need is the vertical one that covers the side of the track. My interior is red but any color part will do, it is easy to repaint.

Thanks for your help.

Mike Lawson

Charles Fares
[/quote]

Chuck Swanson

These?  Or the small front pieces around 2x2"
Chuck
CLC Lifetime
AACA Lifetime
Like 65-66 Club: www.facebook.com/6566Cadillac
66 DeVille Convertible-CLC Sr Wreath, (AACA 1st Jr 2021, Senior 2022, 1st GN 2022 Sr GN 2023), Audrain Concours '22 3rd in Class.
66 Sedan DeVille hdtp
66 Calais pillar sedan
66 Series 75 9-pass limo
65 Eldorado (vert w/bucket seats)
65 Fleetwood
07 DTS w/ Performance pkg.
67 Chevy II Nova (AACA Sr GN 2018)
69 Dodge Coronet R/T

MikeLawson

The piece I need is shown in the attached picture and is similar to the one in the rear in your picture.  Looks like these pieces were changed from 1966 to 1967.

Cadillac Fleetwood

Mike, I have the LH side in red, identical to the piece in the foreground of your photo. These fit 1967 through 1970 RWD cars. Send me an e-mail at faresmcmthelix@msn.com and I'll send photos.  I am not able to upload cell phone photos to the site, but can attach photos to an email directly from the phone.

Charles
Forty-Five Years of Continuous Cadillac Ownership
1970 Fleetwood Brougham
1969 DeVille Convertible
1989 Fleetwood

"The splendor of the most special occasion is rivaled only by the pleasure of journeying there in a Cadillac"