News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

WTB unrestored 50's -1967 Cadillac for a project

Started by carguyblack, November 16, 2020, 01:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carguyblack

Having become recently retired but still capable, I'd like to consider another project. Idealy, I would like a complete car that someone just has lost interest in to restore but would like to see someone else do that.
Damage and wear is OK but a rust away would not be. I am located in SW Michigan so something in the general area would be great. You can PM me or call directly so as to not muddy up the forum with my pipe dream! Thanks for considering. Chuck - Portage, MI cell 269-569-0718
(I've done 5 - '56's so something different might be refreshing)
Chuck Dykstra

1956 Sedan DeVille
1956 Coupe DeVille (2 sold)
1957 Oldsmobile 98 (sold)
1989 Bonneville SSE

Frank F

I have a 1952 Cadillac convertible with electric everything, no rust that needs restoration, I started to restore but stopped soon after due to life reasons. I purchased the car about 25 years ago and the car has been garaged at all times whilst with me.

Please let me know if you are interested to know more, thank you.

Best regards,

Frank