News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1949 Cadillac Convertible Parts in CANADA

Started by rodsragsnrides, April 24, 2022, 01:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rodsragsnrides

Have the remains of 3 parted cars in Saskatoon, Sk Canada. The pictured rough convertible with chassis(no mtr/ Tran) is stored at a farm nearby and I haven't seen it a few years so Not sure what remains. All the other parts are removed and another complete good 49 conv Chassis is here in town with stuck Motor and Trans Complete. Includes a restored steering wheel, extra carb and intake, near complete set of convertible trim and glass frames, a pair of convertible doors, a removed dash and the remaining misc parts of 3 cars. Please call for more info. If someone were converting another model into a convertible this collection would make that a possible reality as I have the door jam and data plate and may be able to find paperwork for the 2nd 2dr conv.  https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/saskatoon/1949-cadillac-parts-complete-convertible-chassis-conv-parts/1614274638 Curtis Scarrow 3067161146
Curtis Scarrow Saskatoon,Sk

MontyW

Do you have the rear 1/4 panels? Driver door, top garnish moldings for both doors and rear?

rodsragsnrides

The 1/4s are not useable imo. The doors are good and removed years ago. There is a complete set of convertible top and door top stainless moulding, as well as windshield, hood trim, and godess. One door has a center moulding.  Will try and get some more pics in the next few days.

MontyW

rodsragsnrides

rodsragsnrides

more pics
curtis scarrow