News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Brand New Sanden Air Compressor & Brackets For 1973-4-5 Cadillac Never Used

Started by carlhungness, April 17, 2023, 05:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlhungness

I purchased from Vintage Air a Sanden 508 air compressor model number S6664 and the attendant bracket kit to fit my 500" Cadillac engine. The compressor sells for $280 and the bracket kit is $125. My engine uses a single groove pulley, 3/4" belt, 5/8" pulley. The Sanden unit I have has two grooves, each. 0.410 wide (which I believe fits the '73-76 engine). I bought the parts nearly two years ago so they cannot be returned. Retail price of the parts is $405 plus I spent $40 to black powder coat the brackets,and they look lovely. I'll sell the lot for $200 plus shipping.I  My e mail is carlhungnes@frontier.com phone 812 273-2472

Baloo

Hello Carl,
I know this is over 6 months old, but by any chance do you still have the Sanden AC compressor for sale?
I am in MAgnolia (just N of Houston).
I have a 73 Eldo.
Thanks.