News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

CADILLAC CLUB OF NORTH JERSEY

Started by Series75, November 05, 2023, 09:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Series75

As the new editor of the North Jersey's newsletter you bet I'm braggin.  A new Club record today!  Director Anthony Vanacore welcomed 103 Cadillac owners to our end of year Club Show at scenic Stateline Lookout in Alpine NJ on a 63 degree sunny Fall day.  The common bond of Cadillac we shared today was, well...inspiring.   Tom CLC 6866 
Tom CLC #6866

Bryan J Moran

Great news. November here in Iowa is also generally nice. 68 today!  Then - well - it's not.  Great driving weather for the Cadillacs.
CLC 35000

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

I've been attending this show for over ten years and it was first time where I encountered a queue anything like this. Great show and the weather couldn't have been better.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

smatarese

It was a great show, all eras of Cadillac well represented.
1959 Eldorado Biarritz
1960 Eldorado Brougham

I like that view of the '77 taillight.  :)

Series75

Ok shoot me.  That view of the 77 CDV is the best shot of the car, in total.  Tom CLC 6866
Tom CLC #6866

Series75

Its classic CADILLAC.  Projectile tail lamp, vertical pod.  Closed in rear backlight.  Best color combination. 
Tom CLC #6866

jwwseville60

Was my invitation lost in the email?
Lifetime CLC

Quote from: jwwseville60 on November 09, 2023, 10:22:17 AMWas my invitation lost in the email?

Regions don't normally send out invitations. Best bet is to join the Northern New Jersey Region CLC FB page where event information is sure to be posted.

jwwseville60

Lifetime CLC