News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

66 convertible project

Started by James Landi, May 13, 2024, 08:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Landi

Bryan J Moran

You probably know I like the 66 Cadillacs so I had to look. You folks in Maine have nice interiors.  I think with some spit and polish that interior can be saved for driver status.  And I expected it to be red, seems I have seen many red/red 66 Cadillac convertibles. I love saddle tan, so for me that would work. Nearly $10,000 does not work, plus $2,000 to get it to Iowa. 
CLC 35000

James Landi

Bryan,

If you're interested in my visiting the car, please send me a message.  You mentioned Maine cars as generally having nice interiors, that's because our road departments are very diligent and highly dependable. They constantly and heavily salt  our roads and keep them open, and daily drivers, even modern ones, become fatally rusted and not road worthy, usually at the 6 to 7 year mark.  (I've taken to having mine  annually undercoated with a non toxic solution)