News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Wanted: 68 Cadillac heater control valve.

Started by Dale, September 02, 2005, 05:32:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale

Hi,
Can anyone help me to buy a new heater control valve for my 1968 DeVille with climate control? I want the valve that regulates the water flow in the heater hoses. The valve sits in the engine compartment on the inner fender, and has 3 vacuum hoses going to it.

Have you got one? Do you know where I can get one?

Thanks.
Dale.

Dale

That looks good. It seems to be the same part as your 66 and 67 unit. But anyway, they dont ship outside the USA (dissapointing). I am in Australia and would be happy to pay the air mail charges etc, but I guess theyre not interested.

Thanks a lot for the link to Parts America, its a shame that your otherwise super-helpful suggestion doesnt help me out on this occassion.

Can anyone suggest someone that will ship internationally?

Roger A. Zimmermann #21015

Try Old Air products, http://www.oldairproducts.com TARGET=_blank>www.oldairproducts.com
Im in Switerland and they export. Maybe you have to send your own heater valve to be rebuild; I did that a couple of time.

Good luck!

Roger

Porter 21919

Dale,

Are you a club member and dont you have any mates over here in the states ?

A Canadian club member had some 66 parts shipped to me, I forwarded them to him.

I sent a shop manual to Bruce Reynolds in Tasmania, USPS ground ship, took 12 weeks but he got it.

Im not volunteering here, the part might end up on my 66 or 67 ! LOL

If need be what about Mailboxes etc. ? Couldnt you have the part shipped to them and have them forward it to you ? Just a thought.

Porter