News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

48 cadillac convt. info

Started by dave treuhaft #22554, November 09, 2006, 10:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dave treuhaft #22554

Rex, I think you may enjoy this information in regard to your 48 cadi convt, go to http://www.desserconsulting.com TARGET=_blank>www.desserconsulting.com

Dave

Herman

As the owner of this web site and the actual car I would be happy to respond to any questions you might have in regards to the 48 6267x series car.  We did a body off 4-1/2 year restoration ourselves and feel that this car is as near to 100percent correct as possible.

Herman clc#19416

Geoff Newcombe #4719

WOW!  WOW!  WOW!  Just beautiful!!  When will you post pictures of  the awards your beauty has won ..... so far?  Congratulations on a lovely, lovely car!

Jeff Maltby CLC4194

100percent correct ?

I must of missed your 48, while attending the G.N this summer ?

~:<)

Jeffo 49er chapter..no 48s allowed LOL ?

Herman clc#19416

For a guy who rides a Honda Gullwing cycle and has a house full of parts who can come up with almost anything in its oooooriginal form I must still ask Jeff Maltby?  Who is he?  Is he the eternal saver or savior or just a great guy who saves anything auto related and loans cigars and would rather have a house full of parts so he wouldnt have to buy furniture

Great to hear that you are still out there.

Herman

rex crews #18304

Thanks so much for your help, guys!