News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Done!

Started by afigueroa CLC#18348, January 08, 2009, 08:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

christian evans

Quote from: alxfigueroa on January 08, 2009, 08:10:51 AM
I HAVE A LOT OF 1965 CADILLAC PARTS FOR SALE. RUST FREE FENDERS AND HOODS. NOS CHROME TAILLIGHTS. SWITCHES, DASHES, INTAKES, FENDER SKIRTS, WINDOW MOTORS, MOLDINGS, GLASS, BUMPERS, NOS DASH GRILLS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, ETC. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. GOOD PRICES. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN GIVE PRICING ETC.
CADILLAC AL

i am looking for a 65 cadillac de vill hood and dash board

please email at christian_e_contracting@hotmail.com

afigueroa CLC#18348

Sorry! Hoods and dashes are all sold. Try Willmington Cad
Cadillac Al

Jeffrey Burland

Hi Al, Thanks for the plug, but there's no 'M' in Willington. No worries as everyone wants to add an M.  I'm thinking of changing the name of the company....or moving to a town named WilMington... Jeff in Willington, CT
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

johnh

I HAVE A LOT OF 1965 CADILLAC PARTS FOR SALE. RUST FREE FENDERS AND HOODS. NOS CHROME TAILLIGHTS. SWITCHES, DASHES, INTAKES, FENDER SKIRTS, WINDOW MOTORS, MOLDINGS, GLASS, BUMPERS, NOS DASH GRILLS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, ETC. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. GOOD PRICES. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN GIVE PRICING ETC.
CADILLAC AL

atlcaddy

I'm looking for some parts for my 65 passenger side fender and the acc. that go on the fender

atlcaddy
W Knight

ta2addict

I need a driver side tail light housing for my 65 coupe deville. The crome shell. some people would call it the "bezel". Email me if you have this part and want to sell it. ta2addict at yahoo dot com. Thanks

Will Bess

Hi,
I need the part that the oil filter screws onto, its got four bolts that bolt directly onto the side of the motor.  mine cracked and i cant find a replacement.  does anyone on here have one or know what i'm talking about and where to find one?
thanks in advance,
Will
willbess08email addresses not permitted

afigueroa CLC#18348

I have emailed you 2 times I have the part for you. Please email me back if you want the part. alexf@bind.com

Thanks,
Cadillac Al

lwillford

I have a 1964 Coupe De Ville, need the seat actuator gear for the Driver seat, has bucket seats. The gear that makes it go front ond back. Might be the same??

afigueroa CLC#18348

Quote from: lwillford on November 19, 2009, 10:20:56 PM
I have a 1964 Coupe De Ville, need the seat actuator gear for the Driver seat, has bucket seats. The gear that makes it go front ond back. Might be the same??

Let me look into it. Pleas email me at alexf@bind.com so I can send apic of what I have.
Thanks,
Cadillac Al

Jeffrey Burland

Hi, the horizontal bucket seat actuator (Gr. 11.561C) is 63-66 4 way LH seat only. HTH, Jeff
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

usmarine3086

Hey I am looking for the ignition switch and the connector, if you have this please email me or call me at 7705078489, USMarine3086email addresses not permitted.  Thanks.. -West Auto Team

armywife

CADILLAC AL
Looking for a passenger door for a 1965 Cadilliac Deville

Howard Lang

CADILLAC AL 

I need a good non cracked exhaust manifold for a 1965 429CI Cadillac engine on the pass side. Thanks Hwrdlang @aol.com

Cadcliff

Looking for an exceptional steering wheel for T/T
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon x3
1956 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon- One of two
1955 Eldorado- bronze
1961 Cadillac Biarritz-bucket seats
1964 CDV- Silver/Red Every option
1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1940 and 1941 60S
1961 Cadillac Convertible
1965 Cadillac Convertible

Seth Rose

do you have  center driveshaft bearing support?

stevie

i have a 1965 cadillac that im rebuilding and i need a water pump you can call me at 903 617 0805

tomeisner

I'm looking for a trunk lock cover assembly for my 66. The 65 might be the same if you have one?

35-709

"i have a 1965 cadillac that im rebuilding and i need a water pump you can call me at 903 617 0805"

NAPA has (or can get) your water pump, Rock Auto (www.rockauto.com) has them also.
Geoff N.
There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Mental Illness".  Dave Barry.   I walk that line.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - now back home as of 9/2024
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Nick

I'm looking for a driver's side door for a 65 cadillac deville 2dr hardtop, someone tried to steal it and jumped out while it was still moving (flashing blue lights helped them with the decision) anyway the car swiped a pole and is beyond reasonable repair.