News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Casting pasrts in bronze soon

Started by Wayne #17057, July 02, 2009, 11:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne #17057

I'll be sending wax copies to the foundry soon. If you have anything that needs replacing (especially between 1928 and 1933) contact me before the end of the month. I can copy most parts even if broken. I use the "lost wax" method and make molds, then wax copies to be cast in bronze and some in stainless Steel. Call me with any questions at 413-549-0550 or email me at yachtflame@yahoo.com.

Stinson

Hello Wayne,
Any idea what it might cost for two '37 transmision housings for the windshield wiper arms. I have not taken them off yet to see what that would involve but mine need replacement. They may be a matched set and I will have to check that out for you if you think you can do them.
Ty Stinson
CLC22330
Ty Stinson
'37 Cad 8519 Touring Sedan V12
CLC22330

wayne #17075

If you could email me a pix, I may have a set. I got a few boxes of parts from the mid '30s as well as V-16 parts.
wayne

autoluke

Quote from: Wayne #17057 on July 02, 2009, 11:58:03 PM
I'll be sending wax copies to the foundry soon. If you have anything that needs replacing (especially between 1928 and 1933) contact me before the end of the month. I can copy most parts even if broken. I use the "lost wax" method and make molds, then wax copies to be cast in bronze and some in stainless Steel. Call me with any questions at 413-549-0550 or email me at yachtflame@yahoo.com.

Wayne:

Would it be both possible and practical to cast a 1941 horn ring  ?

Phil 
Phil Lukens

wayne #17075

If you email me a pix or two  to  yachtflame@yahoo.com  I could let you know.
Wayne