News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

Hellow

Started by Matt Ferrall, December 15, 2009, 01:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Lemon

Brett and Jim  I will post pics in the next couple of weeks. I am off the the Australian Cadillac Nationals at Bathurst next week.There will be many good photo opps..We have people coming from all around the world. It is the 40th anniversary of the CLC  in Australia.

Otto Skorzeny

Hi Tatjana,

There were a total of 628 series 7533s made in 1938. 84 of them were 7 passenger Imperial Sedans shipped CKD. This means they were shipped in pieces to be assembled elsewhere - usually overseas. Your dad's car might be one of these.

Without knowing more about the car and its current condition, value will be hard to determine.

You can get more information on your car directly from Cadillac's historical archives in the form of a Cars Built sheet. This will tell you where the car was originally delivered and what options or special order equipment it had when it left the factory.

Click here for instructions on obtaining this information:      http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/authenticate.shtml

There is a data ID plate on the firewall under the hood. If you post a photo of it here or copy the information on it, we can tell you a lot more about your car.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE