News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

Ebay science fiction

Started by Bryan Thompson, August 19, 2010, 07:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrefakis

i'll take all you have for 35k each

Jeff Maltby 4194

Having driven to the 92 AZ GN with Don Turkletop (deceased 97) in his mint/white 59 Biarritz, he'd roll in his grave seeing this car today for $100k. Don was offered $100k coming back for the GN while @ an overlook of the Grand Canyon by a crazy Swede, with a Rolex as a down payment. I have one picture of Don's car, the day they picked me up for our wonderful journey. I'll post it wed.
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

wrefakis

i would not own a rebodied car for sure,but you can sell a rotted biarritz matching numbers for 35-45 all day long!  by the way i can sell this one for north of 100k,but seller wants more!

Jeff Maltby 4194

Here's the picture of Turkletop and his friend Gary, as we head to the 92 GN from calif. Don was president of the Oakland Motorcycle Club in 1954, one of the oldest clubs in the country, and that's how we first met, we me being president of the Honda Goldwing Club in the S.F bay area 79-81. Fond memories of a by gone era :<)
Jeffo 49er chapter

CLC 1985
Honda Gold Wing GL1500

tjohnson

So is this really the car that was in hemmings for years and was sold for 40K a few years back?

wrefakis