News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Last call on the Barn full of parts 1928-1931

Started by yachtflame, September 10, 2011, 10:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachtflame

I'm getting ready to head back to the Caribbean for the winter. If you are in need of original or recast bronze parts, email me at  yachtflame@yahoo.com  or call me at 413-549-0386.
I recast in bronze door handles, window crank parts, light switch bases, seat adjuster handles, landau bars and many parts for ccp cars. I also have recast spider gears and the horn button sockets, throttle/light levers and many other parts.
I have V-8 and V16 head light buckets, headlight tubes and bases, pop out switches, V-8 engines,  engine blocks, lifters, cams, carburetors, trannys, fenders, doors, one sedan body, brake parts, tail lights, tail light brackets, fog lights, pilot ray lights, side mount hardware, side mount hub caps, side mount mirrors, stone guards, shutters, radiator shells, window mechanisms, shocks, steering columns, wire tubes and that's just what I can remember while in the house!!

Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075