News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1932 V-16 Rearend Assembly

Started by cadgirl, April 16, 2012, 08:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadgirl

Good Morning,  I am still looking for a complete, drum to drum, rearend assembly for my 1932 V-16 2 pass Coupe, The ratio is not important, so a rear from any commercial chassis would be Ok.  From what I can learn either a '32 or '33 will do, just smaller brakes on the '33, but acceptable.  I would like to sincerely Thank everyone for helping me in this search.  Regards,  Carol Kidd 

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hi Carol,
I believe we talked some time ago. I'm not sure what I suggested at the time. I've had several people call me on your behalf. I mentioned this to at least one of them. Try Wes Clark in Dallas?, Texas. Did this info get back to you?? He was a CLC & CCCA member some time ago. He owned a burned sedan. Please advise how this lead turns out.
HTH, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

cadgirl

Good Morning Mr. Hoffman,  We have been pretty diligent in searching for Mr. Clark down Texas way and can't find the correct contact info.  I am a retired Librarian and still have some additional search capabilities to find people's contact information, and my husband and son have been calling the Wesley and Wes Clark's that I am finding in Texas, with no luck so far, but the search goes on.  If it was easy, it wouldn't be fun, would it!  Again. a Sincere Thank You to everyone for their help in our search.  Carol Kidd (CLC 20342)     

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hi Carol,
I feel that you will NOT find him thru normal channels. So... can anyone help the Kidds?? They're looking for Wes Clark of Dallas. He might have called his business "Classic Cars" ?? He did advertise in Hemmings. Someone has to know how to contact him.
HTH, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.