News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Cadillacs for sale

Started by Tony clc#24130, September 22, 2013, 08:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony clc#24130

I have a pair of 70 devilles for sale, the first one is a sedan and has only 34,000 miles on it. It is painted in code 74 san mateo red with white interior and a white vinal top, 90% original paint. I am looking for 9,000.00 obo for it. The second one is a convertible with 56,000 miles on it. It also is code 74 san mateo red with white and white. Brand new top with cushions and window, brand new carpet, and brand new full leather seats with all new cushioning. It was repainted once years ago but still looks good. I am looking for 20,000.00 obo for this one. They are two really nice cars that run and drive really nice. Please email for pics and more info. 

Tony clc#24130

I'm surprised that with all those views, there aren't any questions or comments? Am I way off with pricing or the wrong time of year or something? These are two pretty nice cars. If there is any serious interest I can get plenty of pictures.

russomr

Do you have any pictures of the cars you can post?  What state are the cars located in?
Thanks Mark
Mark Russo
New Jersey

MB49Caddy

Agree, recommend posting at least a few pics for those of us who are still green in the Caddy Community so we don't have to imagine these in our heads.

They sound great though...

MB :)
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." - Abraham Lincoln

russ austin

Can I jump onto this post with a 64 Fleetwood?
R.Austin

erlovic

Tony clc#24130

The 70 Sedan DeVille is sold but the DeVille convertible is still available. I was trying to get some pics up but failed miserably. I will get my son to help me get a couple up. I also have a 79 Fleetwood brougham with 73,000 miles on it going soon. It is getting a headliner right now. That one is dark blue on top and the sides and interior are dove gray.

russ austin

Quote from: erlovic on October 09, 2013, 11:01:53 AM
Details on the Fleetwood?

I started my own post.  Don't want a PM about bandwagoning someone else's post.
R.Austin