News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

WTB: Fully Functinal Hydramatic 1959-1963

Started by Coupe Deville, September 26, 2014, 05:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coupe Deville

Hello everyone. My friends 1962 Fleetwood's transmission is dead. He is looking for a replacement but doesn't want to pay for the price of a rebuilt one. In the past I have seen some for sale on the forum such as: "Car is rusted out but transmission is fine and works great".
WE NEED TO GET THIS CAR BACK ON THE ROAD. The transmission must be fully functional and work with no problems. We are located in southern California. We will drive a few hours to pick one up if we have to. Shipping is probably out of the question because of the cost.

You can contact me at gavin922@earthlink.net if that is more continent for you.

Thank you very much.

-Gavin 
-Gavin Myers CLC Member #27431
"The 59' Cadillac says more about America than a whole trunk full of history books, It was the American Dream"