News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

NOS New 1980-1992 Fleetwood Brougham Seat Cover Sets and Door Panels

Started by Cadillac Nut, August 05, 2022, 01:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadillac Nut

I have just acquired a very large number of NOS 1980-92 Fleetwood Brougham seat cover sets.  These are factory seat covers that were removed from brand new cars and put into climate controlled storage when these cars were new, and have been there since.   There a few sets still in GM packaging. I am still going through everything and doing inventory.  The seats are  mostly velour, I have a few leather sets.   I am asking $800 per cloth/velour set, that is front and rear top and bottoms with the headrest and arm rest covers.   I will update this posting once I have the interior codes for everything.  Door panels I think are mostly rears but not sure haven't gone through them all yet.

Wjsears

You dont happen to have any dark claret leather d'elegance front seats do you? 👀
1985 Fleetwood Brougham D'elegance 330ci swapped
1980 Seville 368ci
1968 Fleetwood Eldorado 472ci(x2)

Cadillac Nut