News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

CLC Show in Harrisburg, PA on June 11

Started by Richard Sills - CLC #936, June 02, 2005, 02:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Sills - CLC #936

The Central Pennsylvania Region CLC will hold its 16th Annual Summer Show at Brenner Cadillac, 2222 Paxton Street, Harrisburg, PA on Saturday June 11 starting at 9:00 a.m.  Registration is $8.00.  For information please contact Richard Sills at 301-467-1212 or by E-mail at "richard.sills@hklaw.com".

This will be a good antique car event.  The local chapter of the Oldsmobile Club of America will hold its show on the same grounds at the same time, and there will also be an area for other makes of antique cars.  In addition, the Brenner family owns a Dodge dealership just a few blocks away and will host a big Mopar show at the Dodge store on the same day.  Its a short walk, but we believe the dealership will provide shuttle transportation for those who want to take in both shows.

Hope to see you there.

Richard

Art#22010

Good Morning Richard. I plan on being there as I have been absent since 2000.  Restored a 49 series 62 and will be there . My brother is coming from Albany NY with a 49 Dodge 1b1b, 1/2 ton pickup. should be fun, hopefully meet you there. Art

Richard Sills - CLC #936

Art, I look forward to seeing you on Saturday, and we would be delighted to have your 49 in the show.  Your brother is welcome to enter his Dodge in the "other makes" section of our Cadillac club show, where we always get an interesting variety of cars, or he may want to enter it in the Mopar show hosted by Brenner Dodge down the street.  If you need any information or directions, or if there is anything I can do to help, feel free to call or E-mail me directly.

Richard