News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

Done!

Started by afigueroa CLC#18348, January 08, 2009, 08:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reno911

Quote from: alxfigueroa on February 17, 2009, 07:09:30 AM
Sir,
The fenders are different. The 65 Caddy has the cornering light on the bumper and the 66 Caddy has the cornering light in the fender. 2 totally different fenders. Here is a picture of the 65 fender so you can compare.
Good Luck,
Cadillac Al
ahh yes..  thanks for the reply

Blair Suprenant 20224

Hello,
  Do you have a driver side exhaust manifold? I have a '67 SDV. Hollander says '65-67.
Price?
Thanks,
Blair Suprenant
CLC 20224
Blair Suprenant

afigueroa CLC#18348

Hello,
Driverside exhaust manifold is $75 plus shipping. Let me know. If interested.
Cadillac Al

Letaris Oneal

sir i have two question do you have the Left and right fenders for a 1965 convertable cadillac and will regular hard top 65 fender fit could get a number where i could reach you

Vince S

Looking for a temp sensor grill for my dash. Not worried about the color. Any chance??????

Dan Leipnik

Alex, do you still have the 65 Dash w/out cracks?

Pete Bell

Quote from: alxfigueroa on January 08, 2009, 08:10:51 AM
I HAVE A LOT OF 1965 CADILLAC PARTS FOR SALE. RUST FREE FENDERS AND HOODS. NOS CHROME TAILLIGHTS. SWITCHES, DASHES, INTAKES, FENDER SKIRTS, WINDOW MOTORS, MOLDINGS, GLASS, BUMPERS, NOS DASH GRILLS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, ETC. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. GOOD PRICES. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN GIVE PRICING ETC.
CADILLAC AL

larret

Hi looking for neutral safety switch for tilt wheel, # on back either 653 or 688 Pls adv if you have and price. Tks Larry
Larry

Jeffrey Burland

I have a few good ones if Al does not. HTH, Jeff 860.805.1575
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

afigueroa CLC#18348

Sorry no neutral safety switches.
Al

Quote from: larret on May 01, 2009, 06:15:05 PM
Hi looking for neutral safety switch for tilt wheel, # on back either 653 or 688 Pls adv if you have and price. Tks Larry

Miikdmac

I am looking for the dirver's side, window and lock control panel. the entire unit with switches

jim s

need chrome piece that goes between back passenger taillight and paited quarter panel. it is a 2 piece part with the outer being approx. 24 inches and the inner being 8 inches. i need the outer

jim s

sorry, my car is a 1965 cad eldo. conv. that i need the chrome piece for. forgot to put on last email

afigueroa CLC#18348

Sir,
I beleive the part you are looking for is specific to 65-66 Eldorado only. I don't have that part sorry.
Good Luck,
Al

Derek

Do you still have the passenger side fender for a '65?

Jeffrey Burland

The bumper to quarter pieces (2 per side) are Eldorado and Fleetwood for 65 only. 66 is different, but the same applications. HTH Jeff
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

Laura

Looking for rear tail light bezels for 65 ElDorado Convertible, rear side crest emblem for ElDo, Cadillac script for front grill.

35-709

If no one here has them, Cadillac script for the front grille pops up on eBay Motors quite often and I have bought them there.  Try putting "Cadillac script" in eBay Motors SEARCH.   
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Rick Jablonski

Quote from: alxfigueroa on January 08, 2009, 08:10:51 AM
I HAVE A LOT OF 1965 CADILLAC PARTS FOR SALE. RUST FREE FENDERS AND HOODS. NOS CHROME TAILLIGHTS. SWITCHES, DASHES, INTAKES, FENDER SKIRTS, WINDOW MOTORS, MOLDINGS, GLASS, BUMPERS, NOS DASH GRILLS, EXHAUST MANIFOLDS, ETC. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. GOOD PRICES. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN GIVE PRICING ETC.
CADILLAC AL

Do you have a door jam switch for the driver's side, three wires attach to it? If so, how much?

Ga$h

Hi,

I'm from Belgium so excuse me for my not terrible english  :-[

Do you have a switch for rear window please?