News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1930's to 1970's parts for sale

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, November 14, 2008, 10:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

I have lots of parts that I would like to sell.  However,  if you are looking for that impossible -to - find part, I probably don't have it. For example NOS side trim for a 59 Eldo! Please contact me directly. Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

BOB I HAVE A 1931 CADILLAC 370A  2 DOOR RUMBLE SEAT COUPE DO YOU HAVE ANY PARTS ,IF SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE . THANKS STEVEN 949-280-4771 CELL.

Mark Rodgers #20778

I'm looking for 16 inch Sombreros. Any chance ?
Mark

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

RayG CLC#24639

Hi,
Am probably adding to the list of items you don't have, but thought I'd give it a shot anyway.  Need: 1) 6volt pos ground ignition coil; 2) the three (well 6 actually) exterior chrome/stainless steel strips that go under the doors of a '40 60'S. Thanks
Ray Gettings (CLC 24639)

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

willow78

Hey Bob,

Not sur eif you can help me,I'm looking for headlight and sidelight lenses for a 1931 V12 (370A)

Cheers,

Willow
Many thanks for your help.

Philip Wilson
Dublin, Ireland

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Willow, I don't have any. Be thankful you're not looking for V16 ones. My suggestion is to contact long time CLC members that have a car. They may have spares to selll. HTH, Bob

anastos

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on November 14, 2008, 10:14:19 PM
I have lots of parts that I would like to sell.  However,  if you are looking for that impossible -to - find part, I probably don't have it. For example NOS side trim for a 59 Eldo! Please contact me directly. Thanks, Bob

Got anything for a 1975 Eldo?
Corey Gamble
1975 Mandarin CDV

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Yes, nice western stuff. Send me your want list directly by clicking on my email on my my post. Thanks, Bob

Glen

Do you have horizontal shocks for a 68 Eldorado?

Glen
Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

No shocks, but I have lots of other parts. Bob

autoluke

Bob:

Looking for an antenna for my'41 Conv. Cpe. 

Also need fluted trim for the front seat base.

Thanks,  Phil
Phil Lukens

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Come on guys, give me an easy one! LOL Phil, if I don't have your car on my 41 conv. roster, please send me all the info from your data plate. If anyone else has a 41 conv. car ,cpe or sedan, please do likewise. I doubt that I have those parts but I will check. Bob

Rodney Updegrave

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on February 22, 2009, 01:13:40 PM
Come on guys, give me an easy one! LOL Phil, if I don't have your car on my 41 conv. roster, please send me all the info from your data plate. If anyone else has a 41 conv. car ,cpe or sedan, please do likewise. I doubt that I have those parts but I will check. Bob
Bob, I have a 54 Coupe De Ville and are looking for nice fender curved pieces, as I know them, the piece that comes off the hood bar and wrape around to meet the fender trim?
Rodney Updegrave- 54 CoupeDeVille

Rodney Updegrave

Bob,I have a 54 Coupe De Ville and are looking for nice fender curved pieces, as I know them, the piece that comes off the hood bar and wrape around to meet the fender trim?

RobW

How about rear bumper end impact strips for a 73 deville/fleetwood? These are the triangular pads on the rear bumper ends. Same part # for either side according to the parts manual.
Rob Wirsing

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Quote from: rodster56 on February 22, 2009, 04:26:00 PM
Bob,I have a 54 Coupe De Ville and are looking for nice fender curved pieces, as I know them, the piece that comes off the hood bar and wrape around to meet the fender trim?
I have some nice ones marked 1955 & they probably are.  Guess I can't help. Bob

Rodney Updegrave

Quote from: Bob Hoffmann CLC#96 on February 22, 2009, 10:35:39 PM
I have some nice ones marked 1955 & they probably are.  Guess I can't help. Bob
Are they smooth, or do they have a groove in the wrap around area that meets the hood bar. I made the same mistake and bought two that were gorgoeus, ended up being for a '55, I'm learning slowly, but the wifes ready to cut my head off.....

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96