News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

License Plate Restoration

Started by D.J.Bray, March 12, 2006, 09:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.J.Bray

Can anyone suggest a good restorer of license plates> Have a pair of 1939 NY plates I would like to have restored.  Thanks.

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

There are people in Hemmings under Services offered that do this.

D. J. Bray

Thanks Barry, I have the listings in Hemmings but was looking for a recommendation from someone who had plates restored & could tell me their experience.

Vince Taliano CLC#13852

Charlie Lightbown, former Director of the CLC Potomac Region. Contact info: 301-874-2142 or mailto:mlightbown@aol.com TARGET=_blank>mailto:mlightbown@aol.com

Randolph Hane clc#22326

Dave Hindman Has a great amount of knowledge regarding everything related to License Plates. I bought my 1960 California plates already restored but i think you should give him a call. His # is 707-448-8942 website http://www.davesclp.com TARGET=_blank>www.davesclp.com
Randolph