News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1954 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 60S For Sale

Started by Lou, August 14, 2010, 01:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lou

For Sale:

1954 Cadillac Fleetwood Series 60 Special
$2700
Clear Illinois Title

Hello, I'm selling off some of my inventory in order to concentrate on one project.

This is a clean old Caddy...some small holes in the front floor pans, but the rest of the body is solid. The car is complete with all parts. Factory power windows, power seat and Autronic Eye. The interior upholstery is pretty much shot.

What it comes with:
- Complete car with all the interior and exterior trim. (Everything is off the car and in the trunk)
- Stock original drivetrain with all accessories. (Out of the car.) 331 V-8 with Dual Range Hydramatic transmission. The engine is free and spins.
- Brand new brake parts (Shoes, wheel cylinders, etc.) installed on all 4 wheels.
- New brake line kit with rear and main lines installed.
- Re-lined gas tank installed.
- Freshly rebuilt stock power brake booster.
- New master cylinder.
- New motor mounts.
- Shop Manual Reprint.

I also have a good running, COMPLETE from carb to oil pan with all accessories, '59 Caddy drivetrain, (390 V-8 and Dual Coupling Hydramatic) for sale: $800 by itself, or with the car for $3500.

Feel free to give me a call and ask questions. This is a reasonably priced project car WITH it's title.
773-490-8821 -- Lou
Car is located on the south-east side of Chicago...right next to Indiana.

$2700 for a complete '54 Caddy Fleetwood, OR
$3500 and you get the '59 Caddy 390 and transmission with it.

Pictures are posted here (HAMB board) or available on request if you send me an email.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497497