News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

Early V8 Cadillacs: Yahoo forum

Started by Michael Barnes, March 02, 2013, 11:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Barnes

Cadillac really pioneered the use of the V8 engine; many car buffs are surprised to find my 1924 is powered by a V8, and that all Cadillacs had in fact been driven by such an engine for 10 years already. Well, now we have a Yahoo forum to share knowledge, parts, and restoration information about Cadillacs from the years 1915 to around 1929. Thanks to the CLC website, you can now check it out just by clicking on Early V8 Cadillac on the links page of this forum. Current topics include options for the cars of the 1920s, as well as pictures documenting a new wooden body for a 1923 touring car. Please check us out! And join! And contribute. Michael Barnes, EarlyV8Cadillac list owner.

Doug Houston

You know, I suppose that your 1924 Cadillac is now considered a classic car in the Classic Car Club of America.

The editor of the Michigan CCCA region CCCA magazine is Tom Goad. He has a beautiful '24 Cadillac Phaeton. Tom is retired from Pontiac Motor Division. He was director of product planning there.
38-6019S
38-9039
39-9057B
41-6227D
41-6019SF
41-6229D
41-6267D
56-6267
70-DeV Conv
41-Chev 41-1167
41 Olds 41-3929

Tito Sobrinho

Michael, I could not find the link!
Tito S.

1949 CCP 6267X  (First Series)

Thanks to Frank Hershey for its design and thanks to Harry Barr, Ed Cole, John Gordon and Byron Ellis for its engine.

R Schroeder

4th box down, near the bottom of the box.

This is from the main page. Listed on the left as CADILLLAC LINKS

Roy

http://www.cadillaclasalleclub.org/cadillac-links

Tito Sobrinho

Tito S.

1949 CCP 6267X  (First Series)

Thanks to Frank Hershey for its design and thanks to Harry Barr, Ed Cole, John Gordon and Byron Ellis for its engine.