News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

WTB: 93-96 Fleetwood Brougham OEM Chrome Wheel

Started by caddyman20, March 14, 2013, 03:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caddyman20

Hi,
   I'm looking for a set of the optional chrome wheel for a 96 Fleetood Brougham..  I baught a car with 46K on it and from new its had a Vogue tire and wheel package on it.    I think that this particular vogue rim is one of the worst looking wheels I've ever seen!  So I'm looking for the correct chrome wheel for 96.  Hoping some one might have a set to sell.. And I want a set thats in perfect or in very very very nice condition..  No pealing chrome.. I'll try to attach a pic of what they look like.. 
Thanks,
Chris
C. Short

Chris Arsenault

Hello,,my name is  Chris and I am new on here,,I dont have the chrome rims your looking for but I am trying to post both my  1993 Cadillac Fleetwoods for sale on here  do you know how I go about doing that,,, Thanks,,Chris

Gene Beaird

Chris Short, I am assuming the picture you posted is something you got off the 'net, and not pictures of wheels you have?  I ask because I'm looking for a Fleetwood wheel of that age to test fit on another Cadillac.  If you do have those wheels, albeit in the not-so-clean shape as the pictures show, would you be interested in parting with one?  Thank you.

Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873

caddyman20

Gene,
    A friend of mine has a chrome set..  But they've been used on a car that had to eat 15 years of wisonsin road salt and they are not the best..  But he would sell the entire set for $200 and ship them to ya.  But I'll have to ask if he would sell just one.. I don't see why he wouldn't.

Chris
C. Short

caddyman20

Chris,
   Take some pictures and post and ad on the for sale board here..  If that don't work ebay is great..  Good luck..

Chris
C. Short

Gene Beaird

Quote from: caddyman20 on March 16, 2013, 04:33:23 AM
Gene,
    A friend of mine has a chrome set..  But they've been used on a car that had to eat 15 years of wisonsin road salt and they are not the best..  But he would sell the entire set for $200 and ship them to ya.  But I'll have to ask if he would sell just one.. I don't see why he wouldn't.

Chris

Chris,

Thank you.  I will keep this in mind.  Since this is a 'see if it will work' project, and I have many other projects in the queue, I think I will wait for the wheels I really need. 

Regards,

Gene Beaird,
1968 Calais
1979 Seville
Pearland, Texas
CLC Member No. 29873

caddyman20

Just a update.. I've found three rims and center caps so far..  But I'm still looking for one more yet..
C. Short