News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

WTB, high-speed crank case ventilation tube

Started by Cooke, October 08, 2013, 09:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooke

I need this metal tube that runs from the back of the air filter box to the top of the valley pan on a 1938 (maybe other years) 60S. It runs the crankcase vapors to the carb basically. Thanks, Martin 860 301 9621 or PM me.

harry s

Martin,  That tube is about 1/2" OD as I recall and can be fabricated from like sized steel tubing  like fuel line. I think I read in an earlier post Joe was going to send a picture. The engine end of the tube goes through a grommet in the rear valve/valley cover then comes up and makes a slight bend toward the firewall and then bends 90 degrees level with the opening in the air cleaner which has a clamp to hold it in place.     Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

joeceretti

I know this isn't the Technical-Authenticity forum but does anyone have a photo of the grommet? I suspect Martin is missing his and I for sure am missing mine.