News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

FS: 1961 Cadillac Deville - Lake Orion, MI

Started by vdubluv247, March 24, 2014, 12:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdubluv247

Up for sale is a great example of a 1961 Cadillac Sedan DeVille. To start, this is an all original 1961 Deville with just over 56,000 original miles on it. Comes standard with the 390cid V8 package that is accompanied by the Hydraglide 3spd transmission, A/C, AM radio, leather/cloth interior matching the body paint (gold/white), wide white wall tires, and power everything. The entire interior was redone as of last summer and looks like brand new. It also has like new tires, new battery, water pump,cooling fan and fan clutch, air filter, and all of the fluids were flushed just this Spring (oil change, coolant flush, transmission flush). I also just recently had the transmission gone through and adjusted as well as the carburetor cleaned and throttle return spring replaced. All the chrome is in great shape with no pitting or blemishes. Paint is in great condition except for a couple very small imperfections in the left front fender (shown in pictures). No rust on the body or underside of this car. It has only had two owners before me dating all the way back to 1961 and was always garage kept and winterized every year. It runs and drives beautifully with no issues and is a great cruiser with plenty of power. I have folders of paperwork including maintenance records, window sticker, etc. as well as extra parts such as air filters, bulbs, and color-matching paint that will all be included with the car. All in all this car is ready to be driven daily with no issues and would be a great addition to anyone's collection. I am asking $9,500 obo. Feel free to call, text, or email me with any questions or for additional infromation. Thanks, Kyle

vdubluv247

MB49Caddy

Wow, what a beauty! I don't have enough money (or storage space). :)
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." - Abraham Lincoln

vdubluv247

imotors

Where are you located please. Does everything work incl A/C blowin cold. You description says AM/Fm, but the pics look like AM only. Thanks!
steve apter
Export, Pa

35-709

His area code, 248, indicates he is in an area between Detroit and Flint, MI
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

vdubluv247

I live in Royal Oak at 13 mile and Campbell

austingta

FM in '61? I never knew that was available.

jagbuxx #12944

FM was not available until 63 or 64, may have been converted using the original radio . I had this done to my 61 and also to my 47. Keep the original look but have better tunes...
Frank Burns #12944
76 Coupe d'Elegance EFI Galloway Green Firemist
70 deVille Convert San Mateo Red
61 Coupe Deville Bristol Blue
41 Series 61 Deluxe Coupe 6127D Black
08 STS 3.6 1SC  Thunder Gray
16 GTI Gray
03 T-Bird Black
16 Grand Cherokee Summit, Granite
19 Tiffin Phaeton 40AH
07 Corvette Blue
20 MB S450 White

"Whatever the occasion, there
is no better way to arrive than in a Cadillac.

vdubluv247

Oh man, I just realized I did that! It does only have the factory AM radio. I apologize for the mistake.

vdubluv247

INTMD8

Can you post up some undercarriage and trunk pictures? Thanks.

vdubluv247

vdubluv247

I apologize for the delay, but I had some family issues to deal with the past couple weeks here, but I will post up some pictures this afternoon. Also I did also lower the price to $10,900obo so shoot me an offer or feel free to come take a look!

vdubluv247

Here's a picture of the trunk. Sorry but I do not have any pictures of the underbody and unfortunately do not have a lift so I'll have to wait until I can get it up on one to get some pictures.

fiftysixcaddy

vdubluv247

fiftysixcaddy

I will get back to you if I can Shift some Funds around

Thule

now thats a beauty,  i think the price is much more than fair for this clean 61
Ivar Markusson.  icelandic cadillac club (part of CLC)
73 Eldorado coupe.

vdubluv247