News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Seat trim tag & Trunk Pull-down mechanism

Started by Whit, July 14, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whit

Want to find a 'Body by Fleetwood' tag for the lower trim on the front seat on a 1960 Biarritz. I had to replace the original trim piece and don't have the tag. I have a 'Body by Fisher...Interior by Fleetwood' tag that came with the replacement trim piece.

Whit

Cadcliff

I will see what I can find for you,
Do you have a list of other items that you are in need of?
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon x3
1956 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon- One of two
1955 Eldorado- bronze
1961 Cadillac Biarritz-bucket seats
1964 CDV- Silver/Red Every option
1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1940 and 1941 60S
1961 Cadillac Convertible
1965 Cadillac Convertible

Whit

Cliff:  Right now that's it...I did see a 1960 trunk pull-down motor assembly on eBay that I may offer on, but they want a lot for it.

Whit

Cadcliff

I will try to upload a picture of the seat tag so you can see if this is what you need.
I have a box full of various years for trunk pull down motors.
I dont and doubt any work at this point, if you want me to send pics, let me know

Lots of 1960 Cadillac parts that came with the 4 1960 Eldorados recently acquired
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Eldorado- bronze
1940 and 1941 60S

Whit

Actually Cliff, the one in your photo is the one I have now, Interior by Fleetwood/Body by Fisher. The one appropriate for my '60 Biarritz is Body by Fleetwood. It does not indicate anything about the interior...I assume that it was also by Fleetwood.

As to the trunk pull-down motor, there is one on eBay for a '60 Cadillac for $399+ship. I just don't want to spend that much of for that semi-useless accessory. It would be nice to have for completeness, but...what have you got?

Thanks  Whit

Cadcliff

I would not say it is useless. I think all Eldorados had them and they are a very kewl option to have.
I would you sell you one that  you could put into place or leave it in a box to go with the car, for $325, that will also include the metal cover that has trunk material on it
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Eldorado- bronze
1940 and 1941 60S

Whit

Cliff:

Do you have a photo of the pull-down assembly that you can attach?  whitmcfarlin@msn.com

Whit

Whit

Dave:

Thanks for the eBay reference.   Whit

60eldo

Like this one, its from my eldo,,,left over
Jon. Kluczynski

Whit

Thanks Johnny, but I bought the one on eBay that Dave referred me to. Thanks for the offer.

Whit

Whit