News:

Please view the post in the Forum Support forum, it has a poll about making a dark mode (i.e. dark color screens instead of bright white) available. This can be of interest for those that access the forums from a mobile device as dark screens use less battery power. But we need to know whether enough people want this before investing the time to install an extra mode.

Main Menu

1959 Eldorado LH rocker trim & lower door trim

Started by Junkhead57, February 12, 2019, 09:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkhead57

59 Eldorado left lower stainless. The piece is in very nice shape. could use a polish. The lower drivers door stainless is in great shape ,has been polished. asking $1000 for the pair. plush somehow shipping? Its a very long piece & its wide! may want to pick up.  please email me at rooster280@msn.com if interested.

I have no decent pics at this time. Ill try to get some asap but, stainless is tuff to capture the actual condition because its so shiny.

I think it would be best to email you pics directly if you are interested. Please email me if you want pics.

Junkhead57

Junkhead57

Price drop!!
    If anybody wants this Eldorado stainless trim & can DRIVE HERE TO PICK UP! $700.00 takes the Eldo trim. NOT shipping or going thru figuring out a way to ship for that $$$. This is a cash in hand deal.
thanks!
    I also have more stuff not advertised you may want when you get here! I`m in Connecticut.
Please email me if interested at the address above.

Junkhead57

Junkhead57

Junkhead57

Still have the trim. I love the dreamers ! haha

60eldo

Jon. Kluczynski

Junkhead57