News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Be like Billy Carter! 1977 Cadillac Coupe De Ville, $15,000

Started by V63, November 06, 2023, 12:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V63

Very nice example! 31k miles Looks legit, bring your own billy beer!

Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/CHWYVdJKvEb

2011DTS

Eric. You in a flight to Ft Lauderdale to get this one tonight or tomorrow? 😎😎😎 and you know the Miami Vice rule: every name is a allis and always carry cash 💰💰💰seriously that is one nice Tri-7 and it's the right color. Just wonder how long it has sat untouched in a condo garage.

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Quote from: 2011DTS on November 06, 2023, 05:22:03 PMEric. You in a flight to Ft Lauderdale to get this one tonight or tomorrow? 😎😎😎 and you know the Miami Vice rule: every name is a allis and always carry cash 💰💰💰seriously that is one nice Tri-7 and it's the right color. Just wonder how long it has sat untouched in a condo garage.

Looks like a very clean one, attractively priced too. Steering wheel is amazingly intact- not even a crack the wood applique strip that I can see. There is a crack in the upper dash pad however. I just added another '77 to the flock so space is getting limited.
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute